If you’re looking for a low-data online betting platform, BetKing mobile lite may be the answer. This guide takes an in-depth look at this particular feature. We explain how to register and use the mobile lite platform. Plus, we compare it with the latest version of the BetKing mobile app.
What is BetKing Mobile lite?
In a nutshell, BetKing mobilelite is a no-frills version of this betting site. It is designed for simplicity, speed, and low-data usage. Therefore, you don’t get the sliding promotional banners and other eye-catching design elements that are part of the regular site.
Essentially, BetKing mobile lite Nigeria was created for players who have either an old smartphone or a low-end device with limited RAM and processing power.
However, that does not mean you cannot use the mobile lite version if you have an expensive device. For bettors who simply want efficiency and are not bothered by aesthetics, this platform fits the bill.
How to Access BetKing Mobilelite?
There are two ways that you can access BetKing mobilelite, depending on the platform you are using. Let’s run through both the desktop and mobile processes so that you can choose the right one for you.
Access Mobilelite via Mobile
- Use a link on this page to visit BetKing Nigeria.
- By default, you’ll be redirected to the mobile version of the website. This can be identified by the URL beginning with ‘m.’.
- From the header menu, tap the arrow pointing downwards.
- Tap switch to BetKing Mlite.
- This loads the mobile lite website directly in your browser.
Access Mobilelite via PC
- Once again, click a link on this page and you’ll be directed to the betting site.
- In the submenu that runs across the page, click on ‘mobile’.
- Although you’re on a desktop, this takes you to the mobile platform.
- Click the arrow to expand the menu.
- Select ‘Switch to M Lite’.
BetKing MobileLite Advantages
The BetKing mobilelite platform may not come with all the bells and whistles that accompany the regular site, but this negative can also be a positive.
For instance, like the previous BetKing old mobile platform, which was also easier to use on low-end mobiles, mobilelite doesn’t require a high-speed internet connection. Moreover, it doesn’t consume as much data compared with the regular site, so bettors make a small saving in this respect.
Another advantage of BetKing mobilelite is that it is fast and responsive. There is a minimal lag when clicking between pages and when placing bets. This is imperative for players that want to get their bets placed just before kick-off.
Also, as BetKing M Lite uses far fewer resources, you’ll notice a big difference in your device’s battery usage. Certainly, if you’re running low on battery and you want to make some bets, using the lite platform is the best option.
BetKing Mobilelite Bonuses
All new customers, whether you use the regular website or BetKing mobilelite, can claim this betting company’s bonus. The current recommended bonus is a cashback one that you can get up to 5,000₦. You can sign up using the BetKing referral code VIPBET and participate in this offer.
Customers can also enjoy the Kingmaker ₦100,000 Jackpot by playing in the King’s League in the virtuals section of the website.
5X CASHBACK18+Get 50% money-back in your 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and 11th lost sportsbook bets. Pick 5 or more selections o 1.2- 1.7 odds. T&Cs Apply. Visit site
How to Download BetKing Mobile lite?
There is no need to download BetKing Mobilelite as it is web-based. Simply follow the steps above that explain how to access the platform.
When you visit the Mlite site, you can tap on the three dots in the top right corner of your device (if using Google Chrome). Then, scroll down the menu and select ‘Add to Home Screen’.
This will put a shortcut thumbnail on your home screen, which means faster access when you want to visit the website.
How to Register on BetKing Mobile lite?
The BetKing registration through the mobilelite platform is quick and easy. Here’s a simple guide which shows you the steps.
- Go to BetKing and click through to the mobilelite platform.
- Click ‘Register’.
- Enter your Nigerian mobile phone number.
- The next step, you must create a password and provide your first and last names.
- After that, enter a valid email address and your date of birth. Lastly, click ‘Sign Up’.
- An OTP (one-time passcode) is sent to your mobile number. Enter the code on BetKing to complete your registration.
Take note that you should use the promo code VIPBET when prompted to claim the bonus.
View My Bets on BetKing Mobile Lite
Although customers can generate a booking code without logging into their accounts, you cannot view active bets unless you are logged in.
- Log into your BetKing account.
- Tap on ‘My Account’, which is at the top of the screen.
- From the menu, select ‘My Bets’. There will be active bets, which are ones that are still live, and settled bets. Of course, these are bets that have already finished.
- Tap on the bet ticket you want to view.
Withdraw via Mobile Lite
Essentially, withdrawals are the same regardless of the platform. Here’s a quick guide to show you how straightforward it is to withdraw from BetKing Nigeria.
- Log into your account if you aren’t already.
- Tap on ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Account Settings’ followed by ‘Withdraw’.
- Click the ‘Withdraw Now’ tab.
- For first-time withdrawals, you must save your bank account details.
- Once the details are saved, select them on the withdrawal screen.
- Enter your withdrawal amount. The minimum limit is ₦1,000.
- Click on ‘Proceed’ to complete the transaction.
Check My Balance on BetKing Mobile Lite
If you are using BetKing mobile lite on a desktop, your balance is clearly displayed at the top of the screen when you are logged into your account. For mobile bettors, tap on ‘My Account’ to view your current balance.
Place a Bet via Mobile Lite
Part of the appeal of BetKing mobilelite is that it’s easy to use. Serious bettors will adore the simplicity of this site. Also, new customers won’t feel overwhelmed. Still, here’s a walk-through if you want some guidance to placing a bet.
- Make sure you are logged into your account and you have money in your balance.
- Tap on ‘Sports’ from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select the sport you want to bet on and scroll through the options to find a suitable match.
- The 1X2 betting odds are on the main page. Select ‘more’ if you want to view the other betting markets.
- Tap on a selection. It is then added to your bet slip, which is located in the top-right corner.
- Open the bet slip. Enter your bet amount and click ‘Proceed’.
- The stake will be taken from your balance, and your bet is now active.