If you are looking for how to complete your BetKing registration, here is a guide on how you can open an account on the betting platform. See here how to register on the bookmaker site.
⬇️ How to Register on BetKing – Our Step-by-Step Guide
BetKing is one of the newly introduced betting platforms in Nigeria that allows bettors to wager on sports and virtual games. To start betting, you need to create a BetKing account. These simple steps will guide you on how to register on BetKing.
- Visit Betking website on your phone, desktop or tablet.
Once the homepage is displayed, locate and click on the ‘Join Now’ tab at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form
You will need to enter all necessary information on the BetKing registration form. The first is your phone number, and then you will click the “Next” icon. After that, enter your password, first name, and last name. Again, click the “Next” button.
- Continue the registration
On the next page, enter your email address, date of birth, and state of residence, all in the spaces provided.
- Validate your registration
The next step is to confirm that you’re at least 18 years old and understand the website’s terms and conditions. You will need to click on the box below the page after filling in your registration form.
- Last step
Click on ‘Sign up Now’ to complete the process.
After your online registration is complete, the website will send you a confirmation text and email. Click on the link sent to your email address to confirm your account. You can then enter your username and password to start placing bets on the website.
🎁 BetKing Promotional Code for Registration
Promotional codes allow you to enjoy the numerous rewards on a betting site, including the BetKing registration bonus when available. If needed, you will be required to enter a BetKing referral code during your BetKing registration. The bookmaker provides several benefits and promotions that users can enjoy when they register on the website.
📱 BetKing Mobile Registration
Unfortunately, BetKing does not have a mobile app in Nigeria. However, you can still create an account on the betting platform without the BetKing app using your mobile phone. Then, all you have to do is to use your favourite browser to access the website, and it requires only a few minutes to get this done.
- First, enter the BetKing URL on your mobile phone to visit the website.
- Click on ‘Join’ at the top corner of your screen. The bookmaker will direct you to a page where you need to fill in the registration form.
- Enter your valid phone number and all other information as requested by the website. Ensure you enter your names according to how they appear on your bank. This will help you withdraw your winnings seamlessly.
- Next, confirm that you’re at least 18 years old and understand and have accepted the website’s terms and conditions.
- Then click on the “Sign up now” icon to complete your registration.
- You will get a text or an email on your phone to verify your account to ensure your account remains secure.
BetKing Registration via Phone Number
The BetKing registration method via phone number is the same as the steps listed above. However, your phone number must be registered and working perfectly to enable the bookmaker to reach you when they need to.
🖥️ BetKing Registration on Desktop
You can also register on BetKing using your desktop computer. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to register on desktop:
- Visit the BetKing website in your browser. The website will direct you to homepage.
- Locate the ‘Join Now’ tab at the top corner of the homepage and click on it.
- Next, enter all your information and details correctly in the required places. This will include your phone number, password, first name, last name, email address, date of birth, and state of residence.
- Then confirm that you’re at least 18 and agree to terms and conditions.
- If you want to receive information from BetKing, leave the option ticked. If not, un-click the option.
- At the end of the page, there’s a “Sign Up Now” tab. Click on it to complete your BetKing online registration process.
- You should get a message confirming your registration. The website would also send a link to your email so that you can verify your account. You can now log in to your BetKing account with your details to start placing your bets.
📝Create an Account on BetKing – Terms and Conditions
Some rules and regulations govern betting sites in Nigeria. Bookmakers usually provide these rules in the terms and conditions section of the site. To open a BetKing account, you have to meet specific criteria.
First, you have to be in Nigeria before registering an account with BetKing. This is because you need a Nigerian phone number and details that will help you verify your account in the locale.
You have to be at least 18 years old to register on BetKing. Unfortunately, the bookmaker doesn’t accept users under 18. If you can find your way through the site by falsifying your age, your account will be blocked, and your winnings will be forfeited once the website notices the irregularity.
Also, before receiving information from BetKing, you have to agree to it when registering. The advantage of receiving information from the betting platform is that you will be aware when there is a certain promotion you can benefit from.
You must also provide up-to-date information in the BetKing online registration form while creating an account. For instance, it is ideal you enter your first and last names as they appear on your bank. This will ensure you can withdraw your winnings without any problems.
In addition, the website allows one account per person. If a user creates more than one account and the bookmaker finds out, BetKing will close the account immediately, and the user’s winnings will be forfeited.
BetKing can also decide to run some security checks before processing your account based on the website’s discretions. For example, the website can ask you to provide a means of identification before the account becomes up and running. Please go through the terms and conditions of the website to understand what it entails.
🔍 How to Verify Your Account on BetKing
BetKing has the right to conduct a security check on your account to keep your account safe from fraudulent activities. BetKing will ask you to provide a means of identification during your verification process.
Accepted means of identification on BetKing include a Voter’s Card, International Passport, National Identity Card/Slip, and Driver’s licence. In addition, these documents must contain a clear photograph, your full name, and your date of birth. To verify your Betking account, upload and submit any of these documents. Once it has been reviewed and updated, BetKing will notify you.
The verification process enables you to withdraw funds from your account and complete other financial transactions. Failure to verify the account could amount to forfeiting your winnings and other benefits.
✔️ Is It Legal to Register on BetKing in Nigeria?
BetKing is legal in Nigeria and licensed by the Lagos State Lotteries Board. Therefore, it is a safe space for Nigerians to bet, as it ensures utmost security. In addition, the website provides a large sportsbook and competitive odds for users. These are just a few of the numerous reasons bettors like to bet on the website.
❔ BetKing Registration – Frequently Asked Questions on Betking registration process
We will answer some frequent questions now.
First, visit the website using any connected device. Then navigate to the top right corner of the homepage and click the “Join” icon. Next, fill in the form that you find on the resulting page with the necessary information, and you can click the “Sign Up Now” button to complete the registration.
You will find this immediately after you click ‘Join’ on the homepage.
BetKing doesn’t charge any fee for registration. So registration is free and will only take you a few minutes.
BetKing will send a text to your registered number for verification.
Unfortunately, BetKing does not provide a means for new customers to register via SMS. So you can’t register an account on BetKing Nigeria via SMS.
If you violate the terms and conditions of the website, BetKing will block your account. You can reach out to any of the customer services pages to help you solve this.