How to Complete the Frapapa Registration Process
If you’re thinking about registering an account with Frapapa, you’ll be happy to hear that it’s delightfully simple. Even for customers with no online betting experience, it only takes a few taps. Here’s a quick run-through to get you started:
- Click the link on this page, and you’ll instantly go to Frapapa Nigeria.
- Second, hit ‘Register’ at the top of the page.
- Complete your Frapapa registration form and click ‘Register’ at the bottom.
Frapapa Registration process via Mobile
Most Nigerian bettors prefer to use a smartphone when placing bets online, so let’s have a look at the Frapapa registration for mobile users.
- Visit Frapapa: We’ve provided a link on this page that gives you access to Frapapa.
- Tap ‘Register’: On the landing page, tap ‘Register’.
- Register: A sign-up form appears. Create a password and provide your mobile phone number.
Also, if you have a promotional code, you can enter that at the bottom before tapping the ‘Register’ button.
Frapapa Registration process on Desktop
For those who want to use a PC or laptop to register an account, the process is virtually identical to signing up on a mobile:
- Go to Frapapa: Use our link to visit Frapapa’s website and tap ‘Register’ in the corner on the right.
- Create your account: Fill in the form. Make sure that your first and last name matches the name on your bank account. You will face issues with payments if the names aren’t the same.
Once again, if you’ve got a promo code, you can add that and click the ‘Register’ button.
Open an Account on Frapapa – Terms and Conditions
As Frapapa Nigeria is a real money gambling, there are certain terms and conditions in place that determine who is eligible to join. These include:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Residents of Nigeria in an area that permits gambling.
- You have not excluded yourself from gambling.
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions of Frapapa.
Frapapa Registration Welcome Bonus
The Frapapa welcome bonus is worth 100% up to ₦50,000. You should wager the bonus funds a minimum of 5 times on sports markets (virtuals are not allowed) with a minimum of 1.50 odds or greater per selection and total odds on the bet slip of 5 events or more.
Also, players should meet these wagering requirements within 7 days from the time they claim each offer.
How to Access the Frapapa Account Deposit
It’s quick and easy to access your account deposit and make payments.
- First, log into your account.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ icon at the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred payment service.
- Lastly, enter how much you want to deposit and other details.
Is it Legal to Register on Frapapa in Nigeria?
Soloti Gaming Limited owns Frapapa. It is licenced by both the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lotteries and Gaming Authority. Therefore, Frapapa is completely legal for bettors in Nigeria.
Although this is still a relatively new operator, it has already garnered a positive reputation among bettors in Nigeria for its bonuses, promotions, and competitive betting odds. Furthermore, it has a cutting-edge casino, which includes live dealer games from the award-winning Evolution Gaming.
Frapapa Registration – The Frequently Asked Questions
We have provided links on this page to Frapapa Nigeria’s website. From there, click Register/Sign up and complete the form. Then, click ‘Register’ at the bottom, and your account will be ready.
New customers can claim the Frapapa registration bonus simply by creating an account and making a deposit. While depositing, you should accept the welcome bonus, and you will get the extra funds to your account with your deposit.
No, it’s not possible to bet on Frapapa without an account.
Open Frapapa’s website and click the ‘Login’ button. You’ll see a ‘Forgot Password’ link – click that and enter your phone number. Frapapa will send a verification code. Input the code, and then you can reset your password.
In this case, or to self-exclude, you need to get in touch with customer service.
The Frapapa Help Centre doesn’t offer any information on how to reactivate the account. Therefore, it’s advisable that players call customer support or reach them through live chat.
It is legit. Soloti Gaming Limited (RC 1687373) operates the Frapapa betting platform, which holds licences with the Nigerian Lottery Regulatory Commission and the Lagos State Lotteries and Gaming Authority.