Do you wish to learn about 1xbet withdrawal? Then, count yourself lucky to have stumbled upon this write-up. Winning enough money on a sportsbook without having a good grasp of how to withdraw such winnings would be frustrating, right? Of course!
This is why a lowdown of everything you have to know about withdrawing on 1xbet would come in handy to avoid such frustration. You’ve taken precious time to sign up, wagered with your hard-earned cash, perfected your bet decisions, and boom! You’ve won. Sparing little time to learn about withdrawing your cash should not be an issue at all – you earned every penny.
For new entrants, don’t forget to use the 1xbet promo code ‘MAXSPORT’ to claim your 200% match bonus up to ₦130,000.
(18+ | T&Cs apply | 1xBet does not have a license to operate in the US, Australia, Canada and Europe with the exception of Spain.)
How to withdraw a 1xbet bonus?
1xbet gives different kinds of bonuses to its members. First, it gives a welcome deposit bonus to new members after completing their registration. Usually, a 200% welcome bonus is given as a sign of appreciation to welcome new members to the sportsbook in Nigeria. Other kinds of 1xbet offers given to members include the 1xbet cashback bonus, the match-up bonus, and the 1xbet lucky Friday bonus. The cashback bonus is a refund of 0.18% of total bets lost by a member over one week, while the 1xbet lucky Friday is a deposit bonus given only on Fridays. Also, new punters on 1xbet can get up to ₦130,000 bonus.
1xbet bonus withdrawal is quite easy. However, some 1xbet withdrawal conditions must be met by the bettor. The user must fulfil the stipulated wagering requirement for the specific bonus. For instance, to withdraw the 1xbet deposit bonus, a bettor must wager 50% of the bonus up to 5 times in an accumulator bet. To perform a 1xbet bonus withdrawal operation, follow the simple steps below;
- First, claim your bonus with an initial deposit. Upon successful deposit, you would get an instant 200% bonus.
- Then, fulfil the wagering requirement by using the bonus to place accumulator bets for 5 times. Ensure that the accumulator bet contains three bets with not less than 1.40 odds.
- Then, use the normal withdrawal method to claim your bonus. The steps are comprehensively stated under the 1xbet withdrawal method.
How long does 1xbet withdrawal take?
1xbet withdrawal is one of the fastest when compared to other bookies. If there are no 1xbet withdrawal problems, withdrawals are processed on a 24/7 basis. Suffice to say, you can get your cash almost immediately if you request a withdrawal. However, in less than 1 hour at most, you should have your cash. Should you run into issues while trying to withdraw from 1xbet, contact the customer support team.
1xbet withdrawal conditions
1xbet withdrawal might be quite fast, but several conditions surround the process. Here are some conditions you have to put in mind to be able to perform a 1xbet withdrawal;
- Your withdrawal request will be declined if the deposit or withdrawal amount is not consistent with the bet placed by the bettor.
- If your betting account has been misused, your withdrawal request would be refused.
- If the payment details you used for your deposit are inconsistent with what you want to use to withdraw, your withdrawal request would be refused.
- To use the cash out 1xbet successfully, you should not process a 1xbet deposit and withdrawal with another user’s account. That would be considered fraudulent by the 1xbet payment administration.
- If you breach 1xbet’s company rules and fail to honour the terms and conditions (for instance, processing withdrawal without punting on any game or fulfilling the wagering requirement to get a bonus), your withdrawal request would be denied.
- While service fees may be charged for bank payment options, no service fee is charged for 1xbet deposits and withdrawals made with Bitcoin and other kinds of cryptocurrencies under the Bitcoin payment system.
As part of 1xbet withdrawal conditions, you have to put the following in mind; else, your 1xbet withdraw option would be declined.
What is the minimum withdrawal for 1xbet?
For Nigerian punters, the minimum withdrawal for 1xbet varies depending on the withdrawal option you want to use, the least you can do is ₦550. So if you request an amount that is less than that, it would not be granted.
What is the maximum payout on 1xbet?
The maximum payout on 1xbet is $600,000. Punters are given the freedom to select games with odds that can get to this amount.
1xbet maximum withdrawal per day
1xbet maximum withdrawal per day is not stated on the bookie’s website. As such, information relating to 1xbet maximum withdrawal per day is not available in this write-up because everything contained herein is obtained from 1xbet.
What is the minimum deposit on 1xbet?
In Nigeria, the minimum deposit on 1xbet is N100 while the minimum stake on a game is ₦30.
1xbet Withdrawal Method
Punters won’t have problems withdrawing their winnings at 1xbet. This sportsbook supports a variety of withdrawal options which will be discussed below:
You’ll encounter several cards that can be used to withdraw winnings from your 1xbet account. Visa and MasterCard are the popular options supported by this bookie. There are no charges on withdrawals made via bank cards and your withdrawals are processed within 24 hours.
You can also use e-wallets to make your withdrawals. The e-wallets accepted by 1xbet are WebMoney, Skrill, Astropay, PerfectMoney, STICPAY, OPay, Airtm. With these wallets, your withdrawals will be processed in less than 15 minutes with no charge fees.
Neteller, Payeer and ecoPayz are the popular payment systems used for withdrawals on 1xbet. Like other withdrawal methods, there is no charge fee for using it.
The way you send money from one bank account to another is the same way you make use of this payment method. All you have to do is transfer funds directly from your 1xbet account to your bank account. This transaction is almost instant and gets done in less than 15 minutes at no charges. The minimum withdrawal to bank accounts is 550NGN.
For players and bettors that love wagering with cryptocurrency, 1xbet accepts several cryptos for deposits and withdrawals. The cryptocurrencies supported by the bookie are Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, DASH, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, NEM, DigiByte, BITCOINGOLD, BitcoinCash, Ethereum Classic, VERGE, QTUM, Ripple, USDT Coin, TrueUSD, Paxos Standard Token, Tether, Tether on Tron, CARDANO, Chainlink, OmiseGO, Basic Attention Token, Tron, Stellar and Bitshares.
|Rank||Option||Minimum Withdrawal Amount||Coin Equivalent|
|12.||Ethereum Classic||₦1,199.33||48 mETC|
|16.||USDT Coin||₦62,015.84||144.00 USDC|
|18.||Paxos Standard Token||₦62,015.84||144.00 PAX|
|20.||Tether on Tron||₦413.44||0.96 USDT|
|24.||Basic Attention Token||₦29,831.33||105.60|
Bettors can also walk into any 1xbet retail shops to withdraw their winnings. This option is only available to bettors who placed their bets with such a retail shop.
1xbet Withdrawal Steps
How to withdraw from your 1xbet online betting account is highlighted below;
- Go to the 1xbet site and log in to your account
- Select ‘personal profile’ from the menu options
- On the ‘personal profile’ tab, select withdraw funds
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw. Note that this must fall within the limit of your total balance
- Choose the withdraw option to continue, then select the preferred payment option and click on withdraw.
Note that if you input the wrong details, your request would be rejected immediately. To do a 1xbet withdraw on your 1xbet mobile app, follow the steps highlighted above too.
1xbet Withdrawal Problem
There are quite a number of 1xbet withdrawal problems that may hinder you from successfully having a 1xbet withdraw. Here are some of the likely problems you may encounter;
This is one type of 1xbet withdrawal problem you may encounter when you want to withdraw from 1xbet. Usually, your withdrawal request would be declined by 1xbet payment administrators if you have any of these problems. You are the cause of the problem, and it would take the intervention of the customer support team for the problems to get resolved. In some cases, you may forfeit your winnings, and your bet account may be suspended. Here are some likely causes of bettor-induced problems
- Inconsistent bank details, especially names, may affect your withdrawal.
- Not fulfilling the wagering requirement is also an issue. Hence, you won’t be able to withdraw your bonus winnings.
- Violating 1xbet’s terms and conditions.
- Running more than one bet account.
This might be from 1xbet or as a result of your bad signal reception. Sometimes, your withdrawal may be declined because the 1xbet is encountering some network glitch or is being updated. Processing your withdrawal at such times may be problematic. You are not exonerated from this, too, as your inability to withdraw might be due to a faulty network from your end.
Why can’t I withdraw from 1xbet?
The reasons why you cannot withdraw from your 1xbet betting account might be from your end. For example, if you violate 1xbet terms and conditions as well as the withdrawal requirements, you won’t be able to withdraw from your 1xbet betting account. Also, if you input the wrong or inconsistent payment details, your withdrawal request would be refused.
Where do I complain to 1xbet?
If you have any problem regarding your 1xbet withdrawal, your first port of call should be the customer support team. You can easily contact the customer support team through the email embolden on the 1xbet website. There’s also a hotline available on the site that you can use to reach the support team. For easy access, you can opt for the live chat option on the website to swiftly reach out to the support team.
Withdrawing your winnings and bonuses on 1xbet is a piece of cake provided you have done the needful. It’s important you take the content of this write-up to heart to fully understand how to go about your 1xbet withdrawal seamlessly.