In this how-to guide, we provide information and step-by-step instructions about how Nigerian bettors can complete the NairaBET registration in Nigeria.
How to Register on NairaBET – Step by Step
Firstly, we provide an in-depth guide on how new customers can sign up and complete the NairaBET registration.
Below, new players can follow the step-by-step details to complete their new NairaBET account.
- First, new bettors head to the bookmaker’s homepage. Then, they click the blue and white ‘Login’ button in the top right corner.
- Secondly, new customers must enter some personal details into the NairaBET registration form. To continue, bettors must input their username, password and email address. Alternatively, players can register via SMS rather than email.
- Then, the bookmaker sends a confirmation link, and bettors click to confirm their NairaBET account. Lastly, bettors may enter the NairaBET promo code before completing the registration.
NairaBET Welcome Bonus
Currently, there is no NairaBET registration bonus for new players during the signup process. However, NairaBET has various ongoing promotions that existing players can access.
Firstly, NairaBET offers a bet builder service where players can make multiple betting selections under one stake. Also, bettors can choose from a wide range of markets. For example, players can combine markets like Match Result, Over/Under Markets and Both Teams to Score.
In addition, the bookmaker has a goalless draw insurance offer. Here, players’ accumulators do not end if a match ends in a goalless draw. Instead, the match becomes void on the accumulator.
NairaBET Registration via Mobile
Bettors can complete the registration process via the NairaBET app. Below, we guide new players on how they can get started with the bookmaker via the NairaBET mobile platform.
- First, bettors download the app from the web browser version of the site. At the bottom of the page, click the link that says ‘Android App’. Then, the NairaBET mobile platform downloads automatically.
- Then, bettors load the app on their mobile devices. Via the homepage, bettors will click the orange and white ‘Register’ button.
- Lastly, players fill in the personal details on the NairaBET registration form. Again, bettors choose whether to complete the NairaBET registration via SMS or email at this stage.
NairaBET Registration on Desktop
However, some players may prefer to use their desktop devices to complete the NairaBET online registration process. Currently, bettors can do this in a few simple steps, which are outlined below.
- First, head to the bookmaker’s homepage via your web browser. Then, click the ‘Register’ button.
- Next, fill in the required details and confirm.
- To complete, click the confirmation link sent to the provided email address or SMS phone number.
Open an Account on NairaBET – Terms and Conditions
Often, online bookmakers have terms and conditions that new players agree to. Ultimately, the conditions are an agreement between the betting company and the bettor.
NairaBET also has its own terms and conditions that new customers must read and understand before committing to the platform. Here, we highlight some of the main T&Cs for NairaBET accounts.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over.
- Only costumes in Nigeria can register.
- One account is allowed per customer.
- Players cannot access the website via another person’s account.
- Accounts must be verified within seven days of opening.
- Withdrawals can only be made to the registered account holder.
How to Access NairaBET Account Deposit?
New account holders will automatically be redirected to the account deposit page during the registration process. Here, new customers can choose their preferred deposit method and input the amount they want to deposit.
However, returning players must log in to their account and then head to the payment section when they need to deposit further funds. Also, if bettors have any issues with funding their accounts, they can contact the customer service team.
Account Verification on NairaBET
Currently, all modern online bookmakers require bettors to verify their accounts before they can start depositing or wagering on the platform. At present, this step comes after the basic details are provided during registration. Therefore, after players have entered their email, SMS number and password, they must provide proof of identity.
However, providing this proof of identity, also known as KYC (Know Your Customer), is straightforward. After setting up a new NairaBET profile, follow the steps below to confirm your identity.
- First, log out of your account and log back in. Then, bettors will see a deposit prompt. Click the X in the top right-hand corner.
- On the next page, players are asked to validate their accounts. They do this by providing bank account details with a full name.
- Once confirmed, this account will be linked to the NairaBET profile.
NairaBET Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
In case you have questions on how to open an account on NairaBET, keep reading. In this section, we answer some of the most common questions about this bookmaker and the registration process.
To get started with the betting site, players must create an account and set a secure password. Then, they complete the verification process. Lastly, bettors can deposit funds and place bets.
Players create their account with this provider by heading to the homepage, clicking ‘Register’ and following the signup steps.
Currently, there is no welcome bonus at this online betting site. However, the company posts their offers in the ‘Promotion’ section.
During registration, bettors can choose between an email or SMS sign-up. On the ‘Register’ form, customers click SMS, input their number and confirm their account via SMS messaging.
Once registered, players must verify their account by providing proof of identity. Above, we outline the steps needed to complete the verification. However, if any issues occur, contact the customer service team.
At any time, players can delete the account, and they can do so by contacting the customer service support team.
Once customers have an account, they can deposit funds and place bets on the platform. Currently, NairaBET accepts sportsbook bets and casino wagers. Also, it has a live betting section. To access any of these sections, players need a positive balance in their accounts.