All bettors in Nigeria who want to use the NairaBET bonus code probably want to know more about available Nairbet withdrawal methods. Follow this review until the end to learn how to withdraw from this betting site after completing the NairaBET registration and placing bets.
How to Withdraw NairaBET Bonus?
At the moment, there is no available bonus at the NairaBET sportsbook. Players can still use promotions like One Game Cut or Goalless Draw. However, there are no wagering requirements that prevent the players from making a withdrawal.
How Long Does NairaBET Withdrawal Take?
The NairaBET withdrawal transaction will take up to 24 hours to be completed and can only be requested once per day. In addition, the NairaBET minimum withdrawal is one thousand Naira (N1,000), while the maximum is one million Naira (N1,000,000).
Most importantly, you need to provide your bank details to complete the NairaBET withdrawal. Above all, the name on your bank details must match the name on your account. In other words, it is not allowed to withdraw funds from a third party.
In conclusion, no additional documents except your bank details are required for the transaction.
NairaBET Withdrawal Conditions
There are several NairaBET withdrawal conditions that all registered members should be aware of. To begin with, you should only use your bank details when making a withdrawal. This means that the name on your betting account must match the information on your bank account.
Moreover, all players need to be aware of the minimum and maximum withdrawal amount that are allowed by this operator.
What Is the Minimum Withdrawal for NairaBET?
If you would like to make a minor transaction from your betting account to your bank account, then you should know there is a minimum withdrawal amount that you can use for payout. Moreover, the NairaBET minimum withdrawal amount is one thousand Naira (N1, 000).
What Is the Maximum Payout on NairaBET?
Moreover, there is also a limit to the maximum payout amount. NairaBET maximum payout is one million Naira (N1,000,000).
NairaBET Maximum Withdrawal per Day
In addition, the maximum amount you can withdraw at the NairaBET per day is one million Naira (N1,000,000).
NairaBET Withdrawal Method
At the time, the only available NairaBET withdrawal method is Bank Transfer. When the sportsbook provides more withdrawal options, the operator will post the information about it.
At the moment, this sportsbook only offers withdrawals via bank transfer.
To complete the withdrawal via Bank Transfer, follow the further instructions:
- Firstly open the NairaBET website and log in to your account.
- Then tap on ‘Withdraw’ to request the transaction.
- Firstly select your Bank from the available choice.
- In addition, enter your Bank account number.
- Then choose the Bank account type (Current or Savings)
- Most importantly, enter the number of funds to withdraw.
- Afterwards, tap on ‘Payout’.
- In conclusion, your NairaBET withdrawal request will go under process, and the money will credit to your bank account within 24 hours.
NairaBET Withdrawal Problem
Some players could experience some issues when withdrawing funds from their NairaBET accounts. Take a look at the list below of the possible NairaBET withdrawal problem when you request the transaction:
- Third-party bank account. For example, if the name of your bank account doesn’t match the name of your NairaBET account, the transaction will not occur.
- Bad internet connection. If you do not have a stable internet connection, you will not be able to complete the withdrawal.
- Verified account. You must verify your NairaBET account before requesting a withdrawal.
- Minimum required amount. To be able to withdraw funds, you must request at least One Thousand Naira (N1, 000).
Why Can’t I Withdraw From NairaBET?
The possible problems that can stop you from withdrawing funds from the NairaBET sportsbook are easy to avoid. To complete the NairaBET withdrawal, the name of your bank account and NairaBET account must match and avoid transactions to a third party.
In addition, you need to have a minimum of one thousand Naira (N1, 000) on your betting account to be able to complete the withdrawal.
Where Do I Complain to NairaBET?
NairaBET sportsbook provides excellent support to its bettors.
If you encounter any problems or have any complaints, you can contact live chat support. The agent will respond within a couple of minutes to help you resolve any issue.
In addition, you can contact NairaBET support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In that case, you will get a response within 24 hours.
Another form of support available for NairaBET punters is a telephone number, so you can dial 0700 6247 2238 / 0700 NAIRABET | 01-3438165, and the agent will respond to help you with your complaint.