The OgaBet registration process is very straightforward. Use the OgaBet promo code to claim OgaBet bonuses.
How to Register on OgaBet – Step by Step
Nigerian punters can register for an OgaBet betting account from the homepage. The process is easy and seamless regardless of whether you use a desktop or mobile app device. Here is an outline of the Ogaber registration process.
- First, visit the OgaBet website.
- Click the ‘Register’ button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Then, fill in the OgaBet Ng registration form. You can also register online using the ‘Short Registration Form’ where only your phone number and password are required. In this case, you will receive a registration code to fill in the blank section to complete your OgaBet registration.
- Step 4: If you choose to use the ‘Full Registration Form,’ the sign up details include your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password. With this option, you will receive an email verification code. Click on the link to activate your login account.
- Step 5: In both options, there are checkboxes to confirm that you are 18 years or above and agree with the T&Cs. Make sure to go through the terms and conditions and tick these boxes.
- Step 6: With the OgaBet registration, you will have your login account ready in less than three minutes. As a new player, there are many bonuses to explore. However, you first need to make a deposit.
OgaBet registration Welcome Bonus
Nigeria punters have access to a wide range of bonuses after completing the OgaBet registration. While there is no specific bonus for new players, you can still take advantage of the bonuses on the promotion page. These include the two weekly jackpots, win boost bonus, and weekly free bets.
750% Win Bonus
Get up to 750% extra cash on your winnings from 3 to 50 selections. To qualify, you have to bet on at least three selections up to 50 and should be on markets with odds of at least 1.20 per selection.
The percentage of the win bonus varies depending on the number of correct selections. For 3 correct selections, you will receive 3% win bonus, 35% for 10 selections, 135% for 30 selections , going up to 750% for 50 correct selections.
Jackpot 15 Bonus of Up to ₦125,750,000
For ₦250, you could win a whopping jackpot prize of ₦125,750,000 when you get all 15 predictions correct. With this jackpot, you will be predicting the matches in the 1×2 market. Even if you don’t get all the predictions correct, you will still receive some cash prizes for 14, 13, 12, and 11 correct predictions, as shown below.
- 14/15 correct predictions: ₦250,000
- 13/15 correct predictions: ₦125,000
- 12/15 correct predictions: ₦12,500
- 11/15 correct predictions: ₦1,250
Jackpot 13 is the second jackpot where you can try your luck by predicting the results of up to 13 matches in the 1×2 market. With a ₦250 stake, you could stand a chance to win a whopping ₦25,150,000 cash prize. Better yet, you will still get compensated for 9,10,11, and 12 correct outcomes.
- 12/13 correct predictions: ₦125,000
- 11/13 correct predictions: ₦12,500
- 10/13 correct predictions: ₦1,250
- 9/13 correct predictions: ₦250
Weekly Free Bets
When you register on OgaBet, you can join the Loyalty Club, where you stand a chance to get up to ₦5,000 free bets weekly. To qualify, you have to place bets with ₦1,000 each week on sports markets with minimum odds of 2.00. The free bet amount depends on the bets placed for the previous week as outlined below:
- Stake ₦1,000-₦5,000 get ₦50 free bet,
- Stake ₦5,000-₦25,000 get ₦250 free bet,
- Stake ₦25,000- ₦50,000 get ₦2,500 free bet,
- Stake ₦50,000 or more get ₦5,000 free bet.
OgaBet Registration via Mobile
OgaBet has ensured that its site is optimised and compatible with multiple devices. You can access the website from your smartphone or tablet. You can register online and fund your account while on the go. The registration process on mobile is seamless and simple. Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how to register on OgaBet Nigeria.
- From your mobile web browser, search OgaBet and click on the website.
- Next, click on the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Choose between the ‘Short Registration Form’ or the ‘Full Registration Form’.
- With the short registration form, you only need to enter your phone number and create a password. You will receive a registration code on your mobile phone. Enter this code to activate your new OgaBet Nigeria account.
- Step 5: With the full registration form, you should provide your first and last name, email, phone number, and password. You will get a verification link to your email, and you can click on this link to activate your account.
The registration process is straightforward with both methods. Remember to read the terms and conditions before ticking the checkboxes that confirm you agree with OgaBet’s T&Cs. We will discuss these terms and conditions in the section below.
OgaBet Registration via Phone Number
OgaBet’s mobile site is compatible with many mobile operating systems. To register an OgaBet account from your phone, you can use your preferred mobile browser. When signing up at OgaBet, you can choose the simple registration process where only your phone number and password are required. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Step 1: First, using your preferred mobile browser, visit the OgaBet website.
- Step 2: Click the ‘Register’ button and fill in the registration form. The only details you should provide when using your phone number are the phone number itself and the password.
- Step 3: Then, tick the checkboxes to confirm that you are 18 years and above and that you have read the sportsbook’s terms and conditions.
- Step 4: You receive a registration code on your phone. Use this code to activate your OgaBet account.
- Step 5: Finally, your betting account is ready, and you easily fund your account and place bets.
OgaBet Registration on Desktop
Whichever option you choose to create your account, you are sure to have your account ready fast. Here are the steps to follow if you are using a desktop.
- 1st step: From your web browser, search OgaBet Nigeria.
- 2nd step: On the homepage, you will see the ‘Register’ button on the top right corner of the homepage.
- 3rd step: Fill in the details, including your first and last name, phone number, email, and password.
- 4th step: Then, confirm that you are 18 years or above and agree with the set terms and conditions.
- 5th step: Finally, use the verification link from your email to activate your account.
Your account is ready, and you can make your first deposit to start betting. Also, check the ‘Promotion’ section, where there are several bonuses that you can take advantage of.
Open an Account on OgaBet- Terms and Conditions
As mentioned earlier, you need to read the bookie’s terms and conditions before confirming you agree with them. This will give you an idea of what to do/not do when placing bets. Same with claiming bonuses, funding your account, and requesting withdrawals. In this section, we will break out the terms and conditions you should know about betting on OgaBet before signing up.
Age limit: OgaBet only accepts punters who are 18 years or above. Notably, you will be required to upload your identity verification when you wish to make a withdrawal.
One account per person: You can only have one OgaBet account. Having multiple accounts is unlawful.
Self-Exclusion: OgaBet upholds responsible gambling as such, before creating an account, you should not have excluded yourself.
Bonuses: OgaBets often offers bonuses such as free bets and deposit bonuses, among other incentives. In this case, you cannot claim such offers if you already have an OgaBet login account.
This is just an overview of the T&Cs. Be sure to check the Terms and Conditions section to read more on ‘Transactions on Your Account,’ ‘Betting Disputes,’ Placing your Bets’ and more.
How to Access the OgaBet Account Deposit?
After completing the registration process, you will automatically go to the payment section. If you don’t wish to fund your account immediately, you can still make your deposit when ready to place wagers.
- Step 1: To fund your account, log in to your account click the ‘Deposit’ on the top of the homepage next to your profile icon.
- Step 2: This will direct you to the payment page, where you can find a list of deposit methods. The available payment methods include Instant card deposits – Visa, Verve, and Mastercard. Other supported methods include Interswitch, Flutterwave, Voucher, Bank Transfer, USSD, and Visa-QR.
- Step 3: After choosing your preferred deposit method, enter the amount you wish to fund. The minimum acceptable deposit for most methods is ₦50, while the maximum is capped at ₦3,000,000.
- Step 4: Then, enter the payment method details. For example, if you choose the Interswitch option, you will be required to enter your card number, month/year, and CVV number.
- Step 5: In the end, confirm the details and click ‘Pay’, and the funds will be in your OgaBet betting account.
Account Verification on OgaBet
While you can register without verifying your identity, verification is crucial when you withdraw. The sportsbook will need you to verify that you are the account’s rightful owner.
Verification documents include your National Identification Card/Utility Bill/Payment Method. Instead of waiting till the last minute when you make a withdrawal to upload the necessary documents, it is advisable to do it earlier. This will save you the time required to verify the document.
Click on your profile icon and scroll down to the ‘KYC’ section to upload your ID document. Then click the green ‘Add KYC’ button and select your preferred document. This includes your ID, utility bill, or bank statement. Enter the details and upload the scanned file.
OgaBet Blocked My Account: What Can I Do?
There are a couple of scenarios when OgaBet blocks your account. These include:
- Your account remains inactive for at least 24 consecutive months.
- Breach of the terms and conditions (such as opening a duplicate account, abuse of bonus, fraudulent practice, etc).
However, if you believe that the account was blocked unfairly, you can contact the customer support team, and they will guide you on the way forward. The support team at OgaBet will be more than willing to unblock it as long as you fund your account and remain active.
Is It Legal to Register on OgaBet in Nigeria?
Registering an OgaBet account in Nigeria is completely legal. More so, the betting site has a license from the Lagos State Lotteries Board under the Premier Bet name. Premier Bet, the parent company, is providing reliable and safe betting sites. As such, you don’t have to worry about the safety of the details you share with OgaBet.
OgaBet Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
Now we will answer some frequently asked questions.
How Do I Sign Up on OgaBet?
Creating an OgaBet account is easy. The only details required include your phone number and password.
Can I Register on OgaBet for Free?
Yes, absolutely. OgaBet registration is free, and you only need to fund your account when you wish to place a bet.
Is It Possible to Place a Bet on OgaBet without Having an Account?
No. To place a bet in OgaBet Nigeria, you have to create an account and make a deposit.
How Can I Reset My Password on OgaBet
Click the ‘Forgot Password’ option if you have forgotten your password. You will receive a link to reset your password. If you only register using your phone number, you will get a new password to your mobile number.
How Do I Delete My OgaBet Account?
You can delete your OgaBet account by contacting customer support. They will refund any available balance on your account and ensure that you meet all the terms and conditions.