All Nigerian punters who want to use the Parimatch promotion code will also need to sign up with this sports betting site. With this Parimatch registration review, users can learn how to open an account and explore available promotions.
How to Complete the Parimatch Registration Process?
The Parimatch registration process is quite simple, and it can take new bettors only a couple of minutes to finish. Moreover, Nigerian players can register an account on this platform using a desktop browser or a mobile device. Follow these steps to complete the registration process.
- Firstly, visit the website’s homepage on your desktop browser or mobile device.
- Next, navigate to the upper right corner and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Nigerian users must fill in the registration form in the pop-up window.
- Afterward, you must add your email address and phone number.
- Moreover, players must provide their first and last names.
- Furthermore, Nigerian bettors with a Parimatch promo code should add it in this section.
- Also, by clicking on “I want the welcome bonus”, you agree to get the operator’s welcome offer for newly registered players.
- Go over the account information you’ve provided to avoid issues later on, especially during account verification.
- Lastly, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Finally, enter the verification code sent to you via SMS to confirm your Parimatch registration process.
Parimatch Registration via Mobile
This betting site allows Nigerian users to sign up using mobile phones. You can do this anywhere, even from the comfort of your home or on the go. So, follow these steps to safely open your account via a mobile device.
- Firstly, visit the official Parimatch Nigeria website on your mobile browser.
- Secondly, once the page is loaded, click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the home page.
- Then, fill in the Parimatch registration form.
- Here, you need to add your email address and phone number.
- Moreover, enter your preferred password.
- In addition, you are required to add your first name and surname.
- What is more, Nigerian punters with a Parimatch promo code should add it to the designated field.
- Furthermore, you need to check the box confirming that you are over 18 years old and want the welcome bonus.
- Lastly, click the “Sign Up” button.
- Finally, a 6-digit verification code will be sent to you on the mobile number you provided. Players should enter it and click “Confirm” to activate their account.
Parimatch Registration on Desktop
Bettors in Nigeria can also complete the Parimatch registration using a desktop device. The registration on a desktop computer is straightforward and can be finished in a few minutes. Follow the steps below to create an account with this operator.
- To start with, go to the official Parimatch website on your desktop browser.
- Next, click “Sign up” at the top right corner of the site’s main page.
- Then, enter your email address and phone number.
- Moreover, make sure your information is correct, as you need to verify it later.
- Afterward, Nigerian users should add their chosen passwords and first and last names.
- Furthermore, players who have a promo code for this sportsbook should add it here.
- Also, you need to check the box confirming you are above 18 years old and wish to get the welcome bonus.
- To activate your account, tap the “Sign Up” button.
- After clicking “Sign Up”, a new window will open where you need to enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your number. Lastly, you must click on “Confirm” to complete the registration process.
Open an Account with Parimatch – Terms and Conditions
To join this site, you must agree to the operator’s terms and conditions. Therefore, players are recommended to read the brand’s T&Cs before starting the sign up process. This way, they will know the main rules they need to follow to avoid future problems with their account.
Here are some of the main T&Cs that Nigerian bettors should be aware of.
- Firstly, you must be at least 18 years old or older to open an account.
- Then, new users must have a valid means of identification, such as a Nigerian phone number and email. These will be required of them during the account verification process.
- Only one account is allowed per phone number.
- Additionally, you must enter your correct personal details o the registration form.
- Also, you need to be a resident of Nigeria to join this betting site.
Parimatch Welcome Bonus
Parimatch offers a 100% welcome bonus of up to NGN 150,000 to all newly registered users. The bonus amount is given to players after successfully making their first deposit on the platform. However, specific terms and conditions must be met to claim this welcome offer.
- First, you must be at least 18 years of age to claim this welcome offer.
- Then, you must verify your phone number and e-mail after registering on the platform.
- Furthermore, to be eligible for this promotion, you need to opt-in for the welcome bonus during the registration process.
- Moreover, the minimum required deposit for this promotion is NGN 2,000.
- There is a wagering requirement of 10x the bonus amount before players can make a withdrawal. Wagering requirements can be completed by placing multi-bets with odds not less than 2.00 within seven days from the registration date.
Other Promotions on Parimatch After Your Registration
Aside from the operator’s welcome bonus for sports, this bookmaker offers its Nigerian customers a chance to claim various other promotions for new and existing players.
Nigerian bettors can explore numerous other promotions by clicking on the “Promo” button on the home page. Afterwards, they can browse through different offers and read the T&Cs that apply to them.
On the “Promotions” page, bettors in Nigeria can choose between bonuses for sports betting and casino games. Some of the available promotions that this operator offers to its registered members include cashback promotions, free spins, and others.
Also, it’s worth mentioning that Parimatch updated its promotions regularly. Therefore, players will likely encounter new bonuses regularly.
How to Access the Parimatch Account Deposit
Nigerian bettors can deposit funds into their betting accounts after successfully registering an account with this platform. Moreover, the sportsbook provides multiple payment options for Nigerian users. It is best to pick the one that is most convenient for you.
Nigerian customers can use any of the following payment options on the site:
- Opay App
- Opay Agent Shop
In addition, deposits are processed instantly and free of charge. The minimum and maximum deposit amounts depend on your chosen payment method. However, the platform allows you to deposit as low as NGN 100.
Is it legal to register on Parimatch in Nigeria?
Parimatch is legal and licensed in Nigeria by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. This means that all bettors in this country who decide to join this platform can rest assured that they are spending time on a safe betting platform.
Why Register on Parimatch
Besides the welcome bonus for sports, Nigerian players can explore many other great features after creating an account. Find out the reasons why this bookmaker is so popular in Nigeria in the section below.
Selection of Sports Betting Markets
This bookmaker offers its Nigerian bettors a chance to place bets on a number of different sports and sporting events. Nigerian sports fans can bet on 19 different sports, including:
- American Football
- Ice Hockey
- Table Tennis
In addition, bettors can place bets with competitive odds on a variety of different sporting tournaments such as the World Cup, Premier League, La Liga, England Championship, and many more.
With this feature, Nigerian players can place bets on matches that are already in play. Moreover, players can place live bets on various sports offered on this site, including football, basketball, tennis, e-sports, etc. They can access this betting option by clicking on the “Live Events” button.
Although this betting site is famous for its sports; there is a casino section dedicated to casino enthusiasts. Moreover, there are several different casino games that Nigerian players can enjoy.
After opening an account with this operator, punters can play different slots, instant games, TV games, number games, and live dealer games. In addition, these casino games are made by the top game developers, each with a theme more unique than the other.
Nigerian users who wish to place bets on their mobile phones can do so with Parimatch’s mobile version of the site. The mobile version is fully optimised for online betting. And as such, it makes placing bets and depositing easier. Nigerian users can quickly register an account, claim promotions and withdraw their winnings all via the mobile version of the site.
How to Bet on Parimatch Upon Registration
After you have completed your Parimatch registration process, it is time to place bets. However, some steps need to be taken to bet with this bookmaker. If you wish to wager with this sportsbook, follow the instructions below.
- After registration, bettors need to log into their Parimatch accounts.
- Also, Nigerian bettors must make their first deposit to be able to place bets. Players can make a deposit by clicking the “Deposit” button and picking one of the offered payment options on the site.
- Then, bettors need to click on the preferred sports category and the match they want to bet on.
- Moreover, they need to click on the odds they want to add to their betting slip.
- Finally, players should add the amount they wish to stake and submit their betting slip.
How Do I Add a Bank Account to Parimatch?
After you have opened an account with this bookmaker, you can proceed to make a deposit. By choosing Flutterwave or Opay, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to state the amount that you wish to deposit.
After placing a deposit, bettors can add their bank account via Card, USSD, Bank, or Wire Transfers. Simply click on the option most convenient for you, and add all the necessary details.
What Document to Provide When Registering on Parimatch
When registering an account with this bookmaker, Nigerian users must provide their first and last name, email address, and phone number. Moreover, in some cases, players must provide their National ID, Voter ID Card, Passport, or driver’s license.
Do you Have Problems With Parimatch Registration?
In most cases, the Parimatch registration process can be completed within minutes. However, there may be some issues around the registration if a player has not provided valid information or accepted the terms and conditions. Here are some of the most common sign-up problems at Parimatch Nigeria.
Slow Internet Connection
This is the most common issue that can arise during the Parimatch registration process. Therefore, always make sure you have a reliable Internet connection when creating an account to avoid lagging.
Even though this should go without saying, entering wrong information can cause various troubles for players. Moreover, bettors need to provide a valid phone number for the verification process. So, entering valid and up-to-date information is necessary if you want to start placing bets with this sportsbook.
Already Used Phone Number
In case your number was already used to create an account with this sportsbook, you won’t be able to sign up again. Therefore, in case you have previously closed your account, contact the operator so they can re-open it again.
How to Verify My Parimatch Account
In cases where players want to withdraw more than NGN 500,000, a Parimatch verification process is required. Moreover, all players need to do is contact the operator’s customer support and provide them with documentation. This can include documents such as their National ID, Voter ID Card, Passport, driver’s license, and phone number.
Parimatch Blocked my Account: What Should I Do?
This bookmaker can suspend your account if your bank account name doesn’t match your Parimatch registration name. So, always ensure that you have provided valid information during the registration process.
Moreover, if you don’t follow the operator’s main terms and conditions, Parimatch can suspend your betting account.
However, if you think that your account has been suspended or blocked by error, then you can contact customer support. It’s important to find out why your account has been blocked, so you can try to resolve the issue with customer support agents.
Can I Close my Parimatch Account?
Players cannot close their Parimatch accounts on their own. However, by contacting the operator’s customer support and listing the reasons why you wish to delete your account, the operator may delete it. However, you must answer a couple of security questions.
How to Edit My Parimatch Account Details?
Nigerian users can edit their personal details in the “My Account” section. Here, players can change their password. However, to change their first and last name, users must contact customer support.
If you have more questions about the Parimatch registration process for Nigerian players, check the most frequently asked questions below.
To verify your account, you must enter a 6-digit code during registration. Sometimes, you may need to provide your National ID or other documents.
The verification process should not take more than a few minutes. It can last a couple of days if you need to provide documents to prove your identity.
Yes. Parimatch is available to Nigerian players.
Visit the website and click on “Log in”. Then, click on “Forgot your password?”. Finally, add your phone number to the designated field and click “Restore”. The bookie will send a code to help reset your password.
It is impossible to delete your Parimatch account on your own. However, you can close your account by contacting the platform’s customer care service.
You can reactivate your Parimatch account by sending an e-mail with the e-mail address you used in registering to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. Paramimatch is a fully-licensed sportsbook that operates in many countries globally, providing users with great odds and a wide array of sports on which they can wager.
Nigerian players can choose from different payment options with this bookmaker. Those are Flutterwave, Opay, Opay App, and Opay Agent Shop.
No. Nigerian bettors can create only one betting account per person.