All Nigerian bettors wondering how to fund their betting accounts with this sportsbook can learn more about it in this Yangasport deposit review. In this article, you can find detailed instructions on how to deposit on Yangasport and see the operator’s bonus offer.
How to Deposit on Your Yangasport Account With a Credit Card
Nigerian punters can quickly make their Yangasport deposit process using a credit card as their chosen payment option. Moreover, payments are processed via Monnify, which offers secure and fast transactions.
Also, the minimum deposit amount for this payment option is NGN 100, while the maximum deposit amount is NGN 50,000.
So, if you are looking to make your Yangasport deposit using a credit card, take a look at the step-by-step guide below.
- Firstly, open your search engine and go to the official Yangasport Nigeria website.
- Secondly, you must log into your account.
- Once the main page is loaded, players should click on their balance amount next to the Account button.
- Then, Nigerian users should choose Monnify to proceed with their Yangasport deposit process.
- Next, players should pick Credit Card as their chosen Yangasport deposit option.
- Moreover, bettors should enter the amount they wish to deposit.
- Also, to proceed with the payment process, you should tap on the Proceed button.
- In addition, Nigerian punters can choose to claim the Yangasport bonus offer. To choose the bonus, simply click on the offer.
- What is more, players should click on Skip bonus and deposit button if they want to avoid claiming the promotion.
- Lastly, players should enter their banking details and confirm their transaction. Afterwards, the deposit money will be available in their betting account.
How to Fund Your Yangasport Account With Access Bank USSD Code
Bettors who are looking how to deposit on Yangasport can also deposit Bank USSD code. This is one of the available deposit methods for Nigerian players, which is also available for withdrawal.
So, if you wish to deposit Yangasport with a Bank USSD Code, look at this step-by-step guide for Nigerian bettors.
- Firstly, open your browser and visit the bookmaker’s main website.
- Then, log into your Yangasport account.
- Next, click on the balance amount in the top right corner.
- Furthermore, once the Payment section is opened, choose Monnify.
- Moreover, bettors should pick Bank USSD as their chosen Yangasport deposit option.
- In the next step, Nigerian players can opt-in for the operator’s promotion by clicking the Opt-in button.
- Additionally, Nigerian users can see the Yangasport account number in this section.
- Also, you should add the name of your bank in the designated field.
- What is more, enter your banking details and your chosen deposit amount.
- Lastly, enter your USSD pin to confirm the transaction.
Fund Yangasport Account With a Wire Transfer?
Bank transfers or wire transfers are also available as a payment option. In addition, transactions with a Bank transfer are processed via Monnify. If you wish to learn how to deposit on Yangasport via wire transfers, you can learn about it in the guide below.
- Firstly, open your browser and visit the Yangasport Nigeria official site.
- Next, log into your betting account.
- Then, click on the balance icon in the top right corner.
- Moreover, select Monnify to proceed with the payment.
- Furthermore, select Bank Transfer as your preferred transaction method.
- Here, bettors can opt-in for the bookmaker’s sports bonus offer by clicking on the promotion.
- In addition, you will see the Yangasport account number.
- What is more, select your bank of choice.
- In the next step, you need to fill in the account number and your desired Yangasport deposit amount.
- Additionally, you will have to enter your PIN code.
- Finally, confirm your transaction.
Fund Your Yangasport Account With Flutterwave?
Nigerian bettors can use the Flutterwave online payment option to make their Yangasport deposit process. In addition, the minimum deposit amount for this deposit method is NGN 100, while the maximum is NGN 50,000.
Therefore, if you want to deposit Yangasport with Flutterwave, follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, open your search engine and go to the official Yangasport website.
- Then, log into your account.
- Next, click on the balance button right next to the Account section.
- Once the page is loaded, choose Flutterwave as your desired deposit method.
- Moreover, enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Also, click on the Proceed button to go to the last step.
- Here, enter your card details.
- Finally, confirm your transaction to end the Yangasport deposit process.
How To Deposit In Yangasport via Paystack?
In addition, bettors who want to learn how to deposit on Yangasport can use Paystack as one of their deposit methods. In addition, Paystack offers quick and safe transactions for its Nigerian customers. Find out how to make a deposit at Yangasport using Paystack in the step-by-step guide below.
- First, go to the bookmaker’s website via your browser.
- Secondly, log into your betting account.
- Then, click on the balance icon in the top right corner.
- Next, choose Paystack as your Yangasport deposit method.
- Moreover, select your depositing amount to proceed with the transaction.
- Furthermore, choose your desired deposit option via Paystack.
- In addition, enter your banking details.
- Lastly, confirm the deposit process.
Change Bank Account on Yangasport?
If you wish to change your bank account on Yangasport, simply go over to the deposit page and edit the existing details. However, if you need help updating your banking details, contact customer support to assist you with changing the basic account information.
How to Transfer Money From Yangasport Account to Bank Account?
Nigerian players who have an account with this sportsbook can withdraw their funds via Bank transfers. Moreover, withdrawals are processed instantly in most cases. However, they can take up to 24 h, depending on your payment option. If you wish to know how to withdraw your funds at Yangasport, follow the list below.
- First, open your browser and go to the official Yangasport site.
- Next, log into your wagering account.
- Then, select the Account button at the top right corner.
- Moreover, click on Withdrawal.
- Here, choose Bank Transfers to withdraw your funds.
- In addition, enter the amount you want to transfer to your bank account.
- Lastly, confirm your transaction and wait for the funds.
Transfer Money From Your Yangasport Account to Another Yangasport Account?
Nigerian players cannot transfer funds from one betting account to another when betting with this operator.
Yangasport Promo Code & Bonus
This bookmaker provides its Nigerian users with a Yangasport promo code: BONUSMAX. Additionally, bettors should enter the promo code during their Yangasport registration process.
500% First Time Deposit
What is more, Nigerian punters who wish to use the bonus code can also claim the operator’s acca bonus offer. With this promotion, players can get up to a 210% acca bonus.
Of course, certain wagering requirements need to be met to claim the bonus. Furthermore, bettors must make a minimum of 4 selections and up to 45 selections. In addition, the general terms and conditions of the site apply to this promotion.